The popularity of appearance enhancing products has been steadily increasing due to its demands. From products to procedures more and more people embrace the idea of improving their appearance. People are not only concerned with how their clothes, hair, and face looks like; they are also conscious of how they smile looks like to other people.
A smile is more than just a muscle movement; it is a universal language that connects all people. Smiling may be a normal response by most people, but there are others who tend to avoid showing their teeth as much as possible. They are not confident to show off their smiles due to teeth imperfections like malocclusions.
Thankfully dentistry has been offering a solution in straightening the teeth, but others are still hesitant to undergo the procedure since it has unsightly metal brackets, wires, and rubber bands that make up the mouth. Technology has been evolving, and that also includes dentistry services.
At Bedford Dental, we offer a solution for straightening the teeth which are more comfortable, convenient, and discreet. It is in the form of removable trays named as ClearCorrect that helps in correcting teeth imperfections for patients to be more confident when smiling.
ClearCorrect and Tips for its Success
ClearCorrect is a specific brand of clear aligners that are made from BPA and phthalates free plastic that is shaped based on the teeth of the patient. The trays are provided by set and sequence by the dentist after taking impressions and formulating a treatment plan.
- The aligner trays should be worn for 20 to 22 hours every day. It should only be removed during cleaning, eating, and drinking beverages other than water.
- Follow the instructions provided by the dentist on when to replace each aligner. Typically each aligner should be replaced every two weeks following the correct sequence to ensure the effectivity of the procedure.
- Maintain proper dental hygiene during the procedure, since the trays are removable it is possible to do so compared to traditional metal braces. Brushing, flossing, and rinsing should be performed regularly to ensure the health of the teeth for favorable results.
- Take care of the ClearCorrect trays by using cases when not worn or soaking it with a mixture of mouthwash and water to keep it sanitized during eating. It does not require any special creams or solutions, but it is best to use a soft-bristled toothbrush and gentle water when cleaning and lukewarm water for rinsing. Toothpaste should not be used due to its abrasive properties while hot water can warp or deform the trays.
- Schedule appointments as recommended by the dentist for them to keep track of the movement and progress of the teeth throughout the treatment.
The full compliance of the patient is highly recommended to guarantee the effectivity and success of the ClearCorrect treatment. Follow these tips to achieve straighter and healthier teeth for a more beautiful smile!
Give your smile a boost! Book an appointment with Bedford Dental and check out ClearCorrect in Bedford Park, IL for teeth straightening services. We are located at 7250 S. Cicero Ave., Unit F, Bedford Park, IL 60629.