Smile transformation is essential to anyone that have concerns regarding the alignment or form of their teeth. Not only that it can cause self-consciousness or loss of confidence, but also cause diseases or strain in the facial bone structure. At Bedford Dental, we help our patients to achieve straight teeth to improve appearance as well as prevent any dental diseases with Invisalign treatment. We proudly serve the residents of Bedford Park, Burbank, Bridgeview, Hometown and surrounding areas.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a type of dental appliance that is used to align the teeth properly. It is a virtually invisible aligner which is made of thermoplastic material. The aligners are custom-made after the formulation of your treatment plan. They are removable trays that are placed in the teeth and are changed every two weeks.
Benefits of Invisalign for your Smile Transformation
- They are made of clear plastic materials which provides a discrete treatment for the whole duration. People won’t even notice that you are wearing Invisalign which can make you more confident.
- Comfort is guaranteed during the whole treatment since it does not use any metal brackets and wires which can get in the way of cleaning and may sometimes cause sores in the mouth.
- Invisalign is more convenient than conventional metal braces since they are only worn for 20 to 22 hours per day for a more favorable result.
- You can keep on eating foods without any restrictions since Invisalign is removed during eating and drinking which makes it more comfortable and enjoyable since nothing gets in the way of eating.
- You can still enjoy playing sports and contact activities since Invisalign does not have any restrictions in the activities you can perform in the duration of the treatment.
How to Properly Care for Invisalign?
- Whenever the aligner is removed, it is better to rinse it with lukewarm water to remove any plaque and dry saliva that may cause a bad odor.
- Soaking Invisalign is also advisable to keep it sanitized. Solutions such as denture and retainer cleaners can be used for soaking.
- Make sure to brush properly, floss, and rinse your teeth before wearing your Invisalign. Proper oral hygiene practice can keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- Cleaning Invisalign does not require expensive solutions, anti-bacterial soaps can be used to keep the aligners clean, fresh, and free from any bacteria.
- Invisalign should be brushed carefully by using soft bristle toothbrush. It can ensure the cleanliness of the aligner without damaging its surface.
Give your smile a boost! Book an appointment with Bedford Dental and check out our Invisalign Treatment in Bedford Park. We are located at 7250 S. Cicero Ave., Unit F, Bedford Park, IL 60629.